[ SHOWGSD-L ] BREEDER BRAG PAM @ 26 months

  • From: "Diane Roberts" <dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:18:25 -0400

This came from the Owner Bob Jeffers on Friday now it is:

PAM Majestic's Ultra Black Magic v Jendhi BH, AD, RA, CD, PT, AXJ, OA, NF,
TC, CGC, HSAs(1Q), OFA H/E

I just received notification from the German Shepherd Dog Club of America
that Majestic's Ultra Black Magic BH, AD, RA, CD, PT, AXJ, OA, NF, TC, CGC,
HSAs(1Q), AX(2Q) A.K.A. "Blackie" will be honored at the Ohio German
Shepherd Nationals for receiving his Performance Award of Merit.

Blackie earned all these titles in less than a year of trialing and by the
time he was 26 months old.  He is truly an amazing dog.  Thanks so much for
allowing me to own and handle such a wonderful German Shepherd Dog!

I am the proud breeder (along with Don Kille) and co-owner of this boy.

Blackie is out of Majestic's Candy v Jendhi Shepherds' RN, TD, TC, NA (1
leg), NAJ (2 legs), CGC, AD, HIC, OFA H/E/T/C/Cerf, CHIC by  Majestic's
Knight v Dellhaven TD, RE, CD, PT, AD, BH, NA, NAJ, VCD1, OFA H/E/T/C/Cerf,
CHIC a combination of American and German breeding.

Seven years ago I sold a puppy to a man that had not had nor trained a dog.
Indy had 6 titles when he tragically died at 4 1/2 years.  I gave Blackie to
Bob from my next litter at 8 weeks being he had done such a great job with
Indy.

Bob is now an AKC Agility judge and enjoys helping novice owners at our
local Dog Training Club and Blackie's record speaks for him.  Watch for them
at the National this year in Herding, Obedience, Agility, maybe even Rally
and in the ring for their PAM.  They are also training for his SchH1.

Kathy and Bob are the owners of last year's Rescue Dog with her PAM at 8
years of age.

Diane Roberts        Majestic German Shepherds (puppies available)

Tampa Bay GSD Rescue, Inc     <http://www.tampabaygsdrescue.org>
www.tampabaygsdrescue.org
American German Shepherd Rescue Assoc, Inc     <http://www.agsra.com>
www.agsra.com