[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRED BY

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 04:47:11 -0500

In most breeds, this is probably the most popular class

You basically are saying to the crowd I BRED THIS MAGNIFICENT
BITCH/STUD

However, if the Powers that be, came down and gave me the PERFECT
DOG/BITCH to show in  BRED BY, I would never have the ability to show it as
well as the PROS.
I would love to see the  BRED BY perhaps made into two groups BRED BY PRO
HANDLER and
BRED BY NONPRO HANDLER.

I would never want to keep Handler Breeders from showing in any class.

I do not think that the idea of BRED BY for Juniors (they would have
 had to have bred the dog and besides, they already have their own classes)

I do not want one more than one judge (having three would be an
extravagent cost to the clubs)

JUST RESPONDING TO MANY POST - I DID NOT COME UP WITH THE IDEA OF 3 JUGES
OR BRED BY FOR JUNIORS

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com