[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGZZZZ

  • From: "Donna M. Calabrese" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:34:46 -0400

We are so proud to come home with the van full of dogs that we did.getting
through the border was a cinch.they just wanted to see the winning show
dogs.and the ride was ever so smooth!!!

We are proud of our home bred 2nd place Junior Dog, Aramist's Armando. He is
sired by Sel 3 CH. Samarai.and our Ch. Tiara (an Ivana X Ty daughter). He is
the same puppy that went RWD under Ms Sadfir last weekend for a 3 pt maj
reserve. Congrats to his owner Libby Cameron.

Then to our ever faithful client, Suzie Witmer, on her two placements with
her class dogs. BIF Mid Atl Nikko 2nd place 12-18.and BOF NE Angelina 4th
place 12-18. They were in great competition and were in great
condition.Congrats. Congrats are also in order on the dog she co owns with
Gail Shaheen, 4th place Open dog, Tucker, handled by Lenny Brown.

To the Cypress team and to Dennis Mulligan...congrats on your 2nd Open dog
and Reserve Winners dog.Chief was also the BIF NE. He was in great condition
and ready to rock and roll the arena.  It's certainly fun working with
family and doing well !!!

Then we have our special child.CHYNA.as posted she won Open bitches and then
onto the Winner Bitch title. THANK YOU LEE BROWN. The open bitch class alone
was such stand out in quality, to even place would have been an honor. CHYNA
is also sired by Jerry and a Jim Dandy daughter. Thank you to Lenny Brown
for the exceptional handling job.and then to Olivia, for taking her back
into specials with big shoes to fill. I have to hide.and if she sees and
hears me becomes the Indian she is.however, I had to be out doubling
Leslie's specials bitch.and Olivia had to deal with it.she did and went
Select 10. Thank you to Dr. Golfarb for the honor on our bitch.at just 2
years old. Mostly thank you to the crowd for the cheers, the support and
wonderful comments, it was so overwhelming!

To Mary and John DeCourcy, congrats on your Select 6 Night Train.aka CHOO
CHOO. thank you for believing in us and bringing him in such good condition.

And lastly but certainly not least.GVX TIRAMASU, aka Tira.bred & owned by
Brad Hill & Priscilla Hays;

We wish you were there to see your girl go.you were there in her heart and
our hearts. Back in the winter, we had a plan.you went with it and believed
in us and it couldn't of gone any better. The right dog at the right time.it
was truly an emotional win.and we thank you for letting us be part of it!

To all of our clients, friends, family, co owners, etc.Thank you. for with
Leslie's Pancreatitis and the rough start, you still believed, supported us
and helped us through the week ! It was truly a week of dreams coming true.

Donna Calabrese