[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGZ.....Yancy, et al

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:34:37 +0000

Whew!!  What a trip!  Yancy and I got back late tonight from Florida.  Like
Westminster, the Invitational is a show everyone should attend at least once!
SMALL rings, tiny grooming area so crowded you couldn't breath in, no room
between rings, folks standing in isles blocking dogs from the rings, folks
stand five deep to try to watch judging.  So crowded you couldn't hear
yourself, much less someone else, talk!  What a trip!
The Invitational is slated to be shown again on January 23rd on Animal Planet,
or so they announced Sunday night just before Best In Show.  The Invitational
will also be back in Tampa, Florida next year so start planning to attend
now!!!!!

Anyway, brag time is in order.  Ch Adelgard's Yancy D von Marquin, better known
as Mr. Yancy, was BOS to Gennie on Sunday over several ranked, and wonderful,
Specials!  I was beside myself!!  I haven't been this nervous at a dog show in
YEARS!!!  Thanks to Scottie, Yancy never took a wrong step.  Even though he
couldn't really open up and show off his shoulder, the judge seemed to
appreciate the boy. LOL  Once it was over we had a great time!!!

Lots of thanks are in order and this was definitely a "TEAM" effort!! To Ann
and Nolan Suanders, MY "Breeders of the year"!!!  To Mark and Barb Hefner -
still can't believe you'd let him go.  Wish you'd been there to share the
glory!!  To Kevin Reynolds for holding my hand through this one.  Couldn't have
done it without you!  To Scotty and Lauren Yergin for believing in my boy - You
guys are the GREATEST!!!!! And last, but definitely not least, to YANCY - a
GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG in EVERY sense of the word!

Now its time to get back to training!

Oh, when I got home tonight I had a message waiting....... Baby Flair completed
requirements for her ASCA championship last Sunday to become AKC/ASCA Ch
Windypine Tsali Solar Flair!!  She is my second "dual" champion.  Hopefully,
not the last.......

Suzanne Kinman
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of Ch Firedog, Ch Cookie, AKC/ASCA Ch Flair, BIS/BISS Ch Yancy, Ch Flash,
and Lil' Miss Dancer!! Website updated 11/04