[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGS from Seneca Falls NY

  • From: "Darlene Smith" <shebland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 17:14:03 -0400

We and our dogs had a fabulous time at the Specialty shows in Seneca Falls, NY
this past weekend.
At the Friday show, judge Mary Ann Imhoff awarded our 15 mos old boy
Camareigh's O'Leary Shebland "Kevin" Winners Dog for 2 points,  Can Select Ch
Tanavega's Star Wars "Tyler" Reserve Male, Almars Donikka "Nikki" Winners
Bitch, Best of Winners & Best Opposite for 3 points, and GCH Shebland's Grayson
Camareigh "Jack" Best of Breed.  Special thanks to Braydon, a junior handler,
who guided Kevin to Winners Dog, and Debbie who handled Nikki to BW & BOS.

At the Saturday morning show, judge Doug Crane awarded Tyler WD & BW for 3
points, Kevin Reserve Male, Nikki WB for 3 points, Can Ch Shebland's Leah
Camareigh, Reserve Female, and Grayson Best of Breed.

At the Sunday show judge Nancy Harper awarded Tyler Reserve Male, and Grayson
Best of Breed.

Grayson's daughter Spotlite's Leading Lady "Lela" was awarded 2 Best Puppy's
over the weekend.

We sincerely thank all the judges for these awards.

Kevin & Leah (a Grayson daughter) are bred & owned by Marilyn & Darlene; Tyler
(a Grayson son) is bred & owned by Andrea Koschade; Nikki is bred by Al Martin
& owned by Marilyn & Al;  Grayson is bred by Darlene & Marilyn, owned by
Darlene;  Lela is owned & bred by Ann & Steve Barbash.

Very special thanks to our good friend and handler Al Martin.  Thank you to
ringside for your wonderful support of our dogs.  A big thank you to all the
hard-working club members of the Iroquois GSDC & the GSDC of Rochester for
organizing & running these shows.

Proud Canadians,
Darlene Smith (Shebland GSDs), Marilyn Sgarbossa (Camareigh GSDs)
& Andrea Koschade (Tanavega GSDs)

http://showgsd.org/mail.html