[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGS for Strider's daughter

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 20:09:04 -0800

This weekend under two Canadian judges that I was not familiar with,
Covy Tucker Hill's Mystic Fire was in the winner's circle both days.
On Saturday, under Ms. Cheryl Peterson, Mysty was Winner's Bitch from
the 12-18 class and on Sunday under Miss Mike Macbeth she was WB and
BOW from the 12-18 class. She was handled by her good buddy, Art
Sinclair and then taken in for Best of Breed competition by her co-
owner Bill Petterson.  Thanks to both judges for your very nice
comments on Mysty.  Her two littermates, Covy Tucker Hill's Fireworks
of Showboat (Magnum) and Covy Tucker Hill's Cherry Bomb (Cherry) are
minored out from the puppy classes so it was time to bring out Mysty.
This was a wonderful litter bred by Gloria Birch and Cappy Pottle out
of Covy Tucker Hill's Wildfire II and sired by my Strider, GCh.
Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,ORT-b,CHIC (h,e,h,t) DM clear and new
ROM!!!  We will be looking for those majors when the show season
starts next year.  For now, we are done with shows!

Mysty and Magnum are owned by Kay Springer & Bill Petterson and Cherry
is owned by Cappy Pottle, Kay Springer and Bill Petterson.

Doing the happy dance in Northern California!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
GCh. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,ORT-b,CHIC (h,e,h,t) DM clear ROM
"Strider" 80 BOBs - #5 & #6 GSD 2009 - 2008 BOB Eukanuba; 2009 BOS
Eukanuba