[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BRAGS - Good weekend for Strider pups

  • From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 23:06:43 -0400 (EDT)

congratulations  !
                                 Bud

In a message dated 5/5/2013 5:04:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
showgsd@xxxxxxx writes:
It was a  good weekend for the two Strider pups!  On Saturday, at the
Gavilan KC show in Northern California, under judge Donna Buxton,  Covy
Tucker Hill's Cherry Bomb (Cherry) went Winner's Bitch from the  9-12
puppy class. Her brother Covy Tucker Hill's Fireworks of  Showboat
(Magnum) was RWD from the 9-12 class.
On Sunday, under  judge Marcia Bitner, Magnum was Winner's Dog and Best
of Winners  from 9-12 and his sister Cherry was again Winners Bitch.

We are so  happy with how these pups are doing taking points from the
6-9 and  the 9-12 puppy classes.

Thank you so much to Art Sinclair who is  showing these two litter
mates and is so committed to them.  As  Art was showing his special, he
could not stay on either of the kids  so on Saturday I had to take
Cherry in and on Sunday, I took Magnum  in......it was not pretty.  LOL
Having had surgery on one of my  knees several years back, it is not
exactly easy for me to run plus  I have a torn rotator cuff on my
handling arm!!!!  Let's just  say I don't think the PHA will be asking
me to join any time  soon!  And yes all these injuries are dog related!
Thanks to  Michelle Wallis for taking Cherry back in today and to
Debbie  Hopkins for the grooming job on both kids. Debbie also took
Cherry  in for winner's on Saturday as Art was on his American bred
bitch  winner. Thank you Debbie!

Covy Tucker Hill's Cherry Bomb is owned by  Cappy Pottle, Kay Springer
and Bill Petterson and her brother Covy  Tucker Hill's Fireworks of
Showboat is owned by Kay Springer and  Bill Petterson.  Sire is my
Strider, GCh. Rohan's Reward  TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX and dam is Covy Tucker
Hill's Wildfire.   Thanks you so much to breeders Gloria Birch and
Cappy Pottle for  doing this breeding.  It really clicked and the whole
litter is  beautiful.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS  & Multi Group Winning
GCh. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,CHIC,DM  Normal
80 BOBs - #5 & #6 GSD 2009 - Eukanuba BOB 2008 - Eukanuba BOS  2009

POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.