[ SHOWGSD-L ] **BRAGS** - Another BOB for Val!!!

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:26:29 EDT

Hey,

 This past weekend we attended the Northern Indiana Specialties! What  a
weekend!!! We showed "Val"- Multiple BISS Ch. Hadori's When Its Love,
owners-Gail
Stiefferman, Greg Harrison & Herman Stiefferman!
 Saturday Val & me won BOS, it was a very nice win under Lee Brown  "BOS: Ch.
Hadori's When It's Love,  Owners. Gail Stiefferman, Greg  Harrison, Herm
Stiefferman.
Beautiful dark medium size bitch presented   in excellent condition.  Pretty
feminine head, good  back and topline.  Nice easy mover  who cover a good
amount of ground and again with  not  many steps." !!
 Sunday under Michael Cheeks Val won BOB beating some very nice  specials!
What a great win it was! When Mr. Cheeks pointed to us for BOB i got  the goose
bumps!! LOL I was almost in tears!! I am so proud of Val & she is  truly a
STAR!!
 Val has been shown 4 times as a special with me & out of them she  has won 2
BISS, & 2 BOS!! We are such a great team and she is an AWESOME  bitch and I
am honored to be able to show her! Watch out St.Loius here we  come!!! HEHE

Elizabeth
**See you all soon**