[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BRAG on Dog Shows NOW- vs COWBOY...vs "good ole days"

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:40:25 -0800 (PST)

Carolyn Martello wrote:
"THANKS Bill for making COWBOY look good........sorry for the knee injury.
COWBOY
still thinks you caused him to miss out on a third breeding to that bitch"
At my age, i am used to sustaining a knee injury after a breeding. I just
didn't know it would also transcend to the dog i handle<G>. Thank god Mr.
Cheeks made allowances for my inadequacies and judged the dog instead of
looking for a wonderful handling exhibition. He had to wait for Evan to provide
that.

Lets just say, we don't want a replay of this, so please don't breed this Dog
to anymore bitches the week before a show as i no longer want to be dragged out
of the ring to a waiting bitch.

Bill