[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAG from Tindrock Shepherds

  • From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:45:56 EDT

Hi, I'm not sure where the post to brag for litters is located, so I hope I
am not violating the rules by bragging here.
Ch. Tindrock's Quiana (Kahlua x Kena) whelped 7 puppies, now 2 weeks old.
Quiana had 7 boys (no girls), and they are very dark black and brilliant red,
and beautiful.  This litter is the repeat breeding of Tindrock's Rising Sun
(Sonny).  Sonny has had a great start to his show career.  In the 5 specialty
shows that Patti has shown him this spring, he has won WD twice; RWD twice and
also has a class win.  He was 3rd Sr futurity dog in the NE in a very large
class
placing after the BIF/RIF) and this was after enduring 3 days of over 90
degree weather--Imagine what he could have done if he had been refreshed!
Anyhow, we could not be happier with Sonny's show career so far!  He'll be back
in
the fall with Patti along with his new little brothers and 1/2 brother 'Ch.
Tindrock's Firestorm at NIMH"!   Almost forgot, the sire of all of these males
is Ch. Carob's Tazer.  Wishing everyone a wonderful summer, Cheryl
Olson/Tindrock