[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAG: WB/BOS and RWB

  • From: Jeffrey Vander Kooi <jeffvanderkooi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:58:23 -0400

I am a little late with this but... here it goes.
Dawn Van Dyken, the breeder of our CH Dawnhill's Zomer Wit V. Winstrom TC
OFA H/E and wonderful mentor of Jami and I, showed Zooms litter sister
Dawnhill's Zelda for the first time ever this Labor day weekend under Mary
Ann Imhoff at the Wolverine GSDC of West Michigan show.  Well... to our
suprise she went RWB for a 3pt Major!!! I handled her for Dawn and it was a
riot!!
This past weekend we went up to Wisconsin for the GSDC of Wisconisn's
wonderful fall shows. We showed Zelda again on Saturday under Rita Sandell
and she went WB and BOS!! (I was privileged with handling her again)  Zelda
had never been shown and Dawn has been working Rally, and Obediance with her
for the past couple years as well as some Agility and Tracking.  Zelda has
her RE, CD, TC, OFA'd Hips/ Elbows, Cardiac, Thyroid and Cerf Certified.
 Her pedigree is Bailey bred to a GQ daughter.  She is beautiful and a mover
and a pleasure to watch for sure...
Thanks to Mary Ann and Rita for rewarding this beautiful bitch with these
honors!!
And Thanks to Hazel Parks for giving Dawn the nudge to "show that beautiful
bitch".

Jeff Vander Kooi
jeffvanderkooi@xxxxxxxxx
â?? 616.494.4923