[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAG- Strider & his daugter Stella

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 17:12:55 EDT

Although this was not a great weekend for me with losing my 12 1/2 yr old,
Jolson, there was one bright day...

Under Judge, Dr. Robert Smith, Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT, CD, RA
("Strider") was awarded Best of Breed at the Santa Cruz KC show.  Also, I found
out
that he is now ranked #6 in breed in the country as of the end of February.
Strider is out of Sel. Ch. Utopia's Blast From The Past ROM by Sel. Ch.
Witmer's
Jamiroqui ROM and was bred by Bobbie Kindy and Kathy Aubrey.

Also, at the same show his daughter, Jezra's C-R Zahara of Showboat was
Winner's Bitch and Best Opposite from the 12-18 class.  "Stella" is out of BIM
Rivendell's Rubasse and was bred by J. Cunningham, P. Root and T. Radigan and
is
owned by myself and Tracy.

Both dogs were shown by Art Sinclair and groomed and conditioned by Tracy
Radigan.  Thanks to Brenda Shepherd for taking Stella back in for winners and
Debbie Hopkins for taking her back in for breed.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT, CD, RA
"Strider"<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Feeling the pinch at the grocery
store?  Make dinner for $10 or less.
(http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)</HTML>