[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAG!!!!!- Reserve BIM -SP FUTURITY-CH.Jerrwen's Serendipity

  • From: JJogra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 12:30:47 EST

Just got home from sunny Las Vegas on the "red eye" to a not so sunny MIami.
It was a long, quick, and exhausting trip but well worth it! Our Sarah, (Ch.
Jerrwen's Serendipity) went Reserve BIM at The SP Futurity under judge , Frank
Fasano. What a thrill!!! Sarah now has a ticket to the National
Dance...........
It has been a thril ride since February with our baby. In her 18 mos. she has
accomplished her Championship ( with 4 majors) and this prestigious win. Best
of all, she came home!! She already wants to take over the house and let the
others feel her presence. Its great having her back.

I want to thank Frank Fasano for this win.

I want to thank Loren and Scott for all that they do.

I want to thank the folks out West. It was great to see many old friends annd
share so much "dog talk".

Congratulations, again, to Jerry and Wendy Bobak, Sarah's breeders and
co-owners.

I m getting back to sleep....these hours back and forth on the flights have
me messed up.

Joey Perez-Gurri