[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BRAG!!!!! May 20, 21

  • From: "Marie Fedorow-Regal Thunder" <rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncpgsdlist@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:41:45 -0400

The Dream Litter is dedicated to "new show folks" and we are happy as can be
for
the success these folks are experiencing with them.
~~Support a Junior~~Mentor A NewComer~~It's Good For Everyone~~
~~NCP~~Nike Clayfield Paladin~~
Dr. Gloria S. Rice and Sharlonna C. McGaha
  This is the way to do it!!  I commend you for your patience and guidance with
new show folks.  May every long timer in this breed take a cue from your
leadership in this unselfish act of trust and confidence in these  people who
love our breed too.
Marie Fedorow
Regal Thunder
www.mhcable.com/~rthunder