[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAG!

  • From: "Darlene Smith" <shebland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:08:47 -0400

Our long trip to Boxborough MA from Canada was well worth it!  Our JACK, 2x
Can. Sel. Ch. Shebland's Grayson Camareigh HIC OFA Exc Hips & Normal Elbows,
was WINNERS DOG & BEST OF WINNERS for 5 points at the Bay State GSDC Specialty
Jun 18.  We are most appreciative to Judge Ken Tank for this win.  Jack now has
his 2 majors.  Our sincere thanks to Jack's handler Al Martin.  The highlight
of this win was in the Winners Class when suddenly Al lost his grip on Jack's
leash on the first side of the ring.  Jack continued his pass, ALONE, around
the ring, never breaking his stride!
Our congratulations and thanks to the Southern New Hampshire and Bay State
Clubs for all the time and effort that went into hosting the Specialty Shows
and NE Futurity.  These shows attracted great numbers of entries, very nice
quality, and the hospitality was wonderful.

Thank you to ringside for all your clapping & support - it adds so very much to
a win!

Jack's sire is Am Ch Almars Nubian Prince OFA H&E and his dam is Can Ch
Brownhill-Kysarah's New Quest HIC OVC H&E.  Breeders:  Darlene Smith & Marilyn
Sgarbossa.

Proud Owner:
Darlene Smith
Shebland German Shepherds