[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAG!

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 15:21:28 EST

I just received THE CALL from Lenny that De Lis went WB both days in
Knoxville this weekend which pending AKC approval means she is now CHAMPION
Ropaja's Je Suis Fleur De Lis...proud parents: 3xSel EX Ch Keylis Purple Rain
OFA TC PT HT and BIS CH Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais OFA HIC. Thank you so
much  Lenny and Jim for taking my little girl and showing her so well and to
Patrick  and Billy their assistants for all the love and attention you gave
her...Also  have to thank Scott and Lauren (and Lee) for bearing with me when
I was doing  this breeding to Doc because I know I can be "sort of
insistent", when I want  what I want!  And I do not forget the consistent
support and
advice from  Gene & Lynda for taking my girls from time to time to get them
away from  momma (moi).  Today I am a Happy Camper thanks to all who had a
part in  this. Now it is sister Gabrielle's turn!

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC; Our  future: Ropaja's Je Suis Gabrielle; Ropaja's Je Suis Fleur De Lis.