[ SHOWGSD-L ] BOOYAH!!! She's done!

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:12:57 -0400

Because our girl, "Sarah," was going into season and starting to blow coat,
.Kim and I were rather pensive when it came to making the decision to enter her
in the Raleigh shows.   (In the past, when she blows coat, she blows it all.)
Anyhow, we are sooo glad that we did enter Sarah in the "Tarhill Circuit."

On Wednesday (Cary KC), under judge Ed Barritt, Sarah went WB,BOW,BOS for a
major win.  Yesterday (Alamance KC), under judge Eric Ringle, Sarah FINISHED in
a *big* way!  She went BOB, over several Specials, for another major.  She then
went on to earn a Group 3 placing under judge Robert Shreve.

We are so proud of Miss Sarah!  She acted like she had been to the Group a
hundred times.  In reality, she had only been to the Group once before.  At the
tender age of 9 months, Sarah went BPIG and GRP4, owner/breeder handled by Kim.

Now for the thanks...  We'd like to thank the judges who appreciated our girl.
Many thanks to Lenny Brown who started our girl and then finished her in style.
 Thank you to George Berstler who guided Sarah to her first major win.  And a
very *special* thanks to Donna Calabrese and Amanda Yowell for their help in
keeping Sarah at the top of her game.

Last, but not least, our thanks go out to everyone who has shown, not only
support for Sarah, but support for Kim and me with their encouraging comments
and congratulations.  Thank you big time!!!  This kind of encouragement means
so much to us.  It helps to keep us "in the game."

Thanks for letting us brag.  Stay tuned...  Another very special brag will be
posted soon.

Almost forgot...  Sarah is Wellborn-Allemande's Little Girl Blue.  She was bred
by and is owned by Kim and me.

PaulETTE McGuirt and Kim Moseley, GSDCA Members
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam