[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BOOKER'S days...

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:36:46 EDT

carolyn - am so very very sorry for your loss of booker, your pride and your
friend.  however hard it may be, know that for him it was the best way - in
his sleep, no pain, no illness, probably running and herding sheep in his
dreams.  they just do not live long enough - again, please accept my
condolences.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

http://www.aol.com.</HTML>