[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BOOKER is home...

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx" <bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, marhaven@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (List)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:17:40 -0700

My vet is the neatest guy. He always gives me special rates. So, actually,
I may own one of the chairs I am sitting in at the waiting room because I
usually sit there for 1/2 hour or longer after the appointment. Depends on
how you look at it, if time is money then I guess we are pretty even, lol.
Lee

since dad didn't offer to instigate a growling match maybe BOSS realizes
his boy is ill.
>  Best of luck and Thanks.
> Bob
>
> > BOOKER is home as of this evening.
> > He is a rack of bones, but strong and seems good. When he got out of
the van
> > he
> > gaited over to the pen where we had a bitch confined that was in season
when he
> > was
> > last here.......then he looked for BOSS at "his" spot under the oak
tree on the
> > lawn....they
> > looked at each other for a minute and then he went all around the yard
to check
> > his domain......he seems fine. BOSS seems to accept his return......
> > He will be re XRayed on Monday to see how he fared this week and to
make sure
> > his
> > chest and lungs don't load up again....as we will not know for some
time what
> > the still
> > seriously infected foxtail in his right lung will cause again in time.
We