[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BOOKER is home...

  • From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:54:04 -0400

WELCOME HOME, BOOKER!!!
So good to hear he's home with you, Carolyn. Hopefully he'll recover quicker
at home with his family, and Daddy BOSS keeping an eye on him.
Thanks for keeping us all updated. You aren't beating this to death--we all
know how scary it is to have an ill dog, and you have taught us the dangers
of foxtails. I never knew they were so deadly. Thanks, and give Booker a hug
for me!

Bonnie