[ SHOWGSD-L ] BOM Mid Atlantic

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Showgsd-l'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:00:41 -0500

Jim & I are thrilled to brag that our Caretti's Archangel OFA H&E was
awarded Best Opposite Maturity at the Mid Atlantic Futurity/Maturity
yesterday in Virginia.  Huge thanks to Cindy Bartley for giving him the nod
in such tough competition.  Gabe's sire is Sel CH Braunhaus Samurai ROM OFA
H&E, his dam is our Am CH, Can Sel CH Debric Caretti's Angelina OFA H&E
....To date, he has 11 points, 3 majors, but was not shown at the
specialties before the Futurity....In residence with Scott and Loren for the
last month, he was at all breeds cheering for his new buddy Ria who won yet
another Best In Show! .........Jim & I also missed the specialties, but were
able to kill a couple of birds with one stone during the weekend.....our
niece graduated from high school at the Virginia Episcopal School in
Lynchburg, so we were able to fly in, attend the graduation on Sunday, then
drive to Fredericksburg for the futurity on Monday...... To go home with
such an exciting win was icing on the cake! ............Many thanks, also,
to the Virginia club members whose hard work resulted in a great weekend for
all.....and thanks, of course, to Scott and Loren for such a great job with
our Gabe.......Congrats to all the winners :-)

Cyndi & Jim Flautt