[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BOG we are just the little people...

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:08:33 -0400 (EDT)

Drinks on you.....LOL

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 8/11/2011 8:01:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:

No, you are right.  The facility will hold 850:)  See you  there!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 8/11/2011 7:47:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

I know  we are all pissed about a lot of things.......but.......

I dont think  inviting VIPs is a bad idea.  Any opportunity we can  take to

make the local "officials" take notice and improve public  relations  with
OUR breed and OUR club with the public is an  opportunity worth  taking
advantage of.

I dont think that  means the membership is thought of less.........I dont
think  that's what this idea is about.

Of course, I could be wrong, in which  case I am SURE someone will tell
me.....<G>

*  Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN  CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive  Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated  8/11/2011 12:06:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx  writes:

An  Invitation VIP Cocktail Party...
Among the  activities planned are an  Invitation VIP Cocktail Party for
State
Dignitaries, Local Dignitaries,  Major Sponsors, AKC, and SV,  an Historical
DVD presentation which would  include information  about the post Von
Stephanitz era, early importers,  founders of  GSDCA, influential lines in
the
US, and a tribute to Working   and Service Dogs.

"define VIP?
Seems every single member of the  club  that continues to pay dues, is a
Very
Important  Person...VERY  IMPORTANT.

Hmmm, so basically the membership that  SUPPORTS THIS CLUB,  SUPPORTS
ENTRIES, AND FOR WHOM THE CLUB IS  SUPPOSED TO RUN IS NOT  "VIP?"  Here is
real
catchy idea,  how about include EVERYONE that  would like to attend?  Not
just
"DIGNITARIES"
What is the GSDCA  afraid of here?   or aren't we allowed to schmooze with
the
elite,  without  supervision?
THAT IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS AND INSULTING, TO I SHOULD   THINK TO EVERY MEMBER
OF THE GSDCA.
What's the problem you think  we'll  alls stand around in front of your VIPs
and pick our noses  and scratch our  butts?
Or are you afraid they may here someone that  is disenchanted with  the
GSDCA.....?   What  gives?

Nice to be well thought of  eh, folks....who wants to  join us out back of
the
stalls for cheap beer and  potato  chips,
while the elitist members of the club, that quite frankly I   have had a
belly
full of...and DIGNITARIES are at their special   party.

TALK ABOUT BEING NON INCLUSIVE...AND YOU WONDER WHY THE   MEMBERSHIP IS
UPSET???
GET OVER YOURSELVES, THIS IS A DOG CLUB WITH  HARD  WORKING MEMBERS, AND
MEMBERS THAT SPEND THEIR LAST TIME TO  SHOW AND PAY THE  RIDICULOUS
DUES...DIGNITARIES?  TO THE  EXCLUSION OF THE VERY
PEOPLE  and their MONEY THAT WILL MAKE OR  BREAK YOUR EVENT???????

GIVE ME A  BREAK, AND YES I AM  YELLING,
Kathy   Tank

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
any  kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

Each Author is  responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION  OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS  EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS  PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the  List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org