[ SHOWGSD-L ] BOG & MINUTES

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:48:07 EDT

[_showgsd-l_ (//www.freelists.org/archives/showgsd-l/) ] || [_Date
Prev_ (//www.freelists.org/archives/showgsd-l/08-2007/msg00918.html) ]
(//www.freelists.org/archives/showgsd-l/08-2007/index.html#00919) ] [_Date
 Next_
(//www.freelists.org/archives/showgsd-l/08-2007/msg00920.html) ] ||
[_Thread  Prev_
(//www.freelists.org/archives/showgsd-l/08-2007/msg00918.html) ] [_08-2007
(//www.freelists.org/archives/showgsd-l/08-2007/threads.html#00919) ]
[ SHOWGSD-L ] BOD
    *   From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
    *   To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *   Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:51:22 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/07 6:52:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:

It  always has been the duty of the Recording Secretary before, since she

would be doing the Minutes and it was easy to summarize the important Hi

Points

of the meeting .

I understand Margy was not given the minutes yet, and that she  has not been

receiving committee reports.  I am sure it is just an  oversight.  I don't

think Margy does the BOG, but it sure seems like she  would be the person in

the

best position to do it.

Evan,
Margy did not take the minutes.  I took them.
 I will be writing them up when I get back to Va.  She would
not be able to write up the minutes from my notes - way too confusing!
And the Recording Secretary has not been doing the BOG for at least the
past two years.

Tish