[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BOD mtg and CA show locations

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:38:21 -0800

My experience at the last shows at the Fairplex was quite different. It's a
very nice show grounds. I heard of or saw no threats of suspension. I was
there all day for 2 days. I can't confirm the rumors of fees but I'm sure
our Show Chairman can negotiate that.
Also, Lake Mathews is at least 20 miles from Prado, so it's not too far but
certainly not adjacent.
Ken