[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BOB brag - non GSD

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 20:23:46 -0700

Many moons ago I bred a beautiful Great Dane puppy.  I used to watch Lena
Basquette flamboyantly gait my puppy's grandsire, Multiple BIS winner, Ch.
Heidere's Kolyer Kimbayh, out at the end of a really, really long leash,
GSD-style.  As I had GSD's at the time, I took my Great Dane puppy to the
GSDC of Detroit (How about them Tigers!!??) training classes and trained
her, other than stacking, like a GSD.  She won several specialty Best
Puppies showing that way.  She never gained respectable height, so never
finished, but, it was sure fun showing her.  Actually, she did grow as tall
as Kimbayh, but then, I wasn't Lena!!!  :-)  :-)

Paula, 8 days and counting