[ SHOWGSD-L ] BOB BRAGS

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 11:57:17 EDT

Friday in Hatsboro PA first time shown as a special,  CH Karizma's  Nicaragua
OFA "Neeko", was BOB under Danny Dwier... Thank You to Danny Dwier,  and to
Abbey Hathaway for stepping in for Leslie. She did a wonderful job.....  Also,
same day,  "Can Grand Victrix  Am CH Jantar's China Lake of  Witmer OFA, was
awarded BOB, under Don Jones in Augusta... Chyna was again BOB  yesterday under
Helen Gleason. She  was also Group 1. Thank you to the  judges! Also to Lenny
Brown, who did his usual great job guiding Chyna to  her wins :) I don't have
the info on the group judge..
BIG Litter announcement, and I do mean BIG !!... Yesterday, after  waiting
several days, Witmer's Dinaara, gave birth to 15 puppies !!! 2 sets of
triplets, and 2 sets of twins. She did this in record time !! Of course having
10
born in same sacks helped..... I did lose a few, as the triplets, and twins
weren't breathing when the sacks were opened... But still have plenty that
survived !! Dinaara is a Witmer's Nantucket "Splash" dtr., and the dad of this
litter is: Am Sel Ex Can Sel CH Witmer's JAMIROQUAI  ROM OFA....   Susie

_www.witmergsd.com_ (http://www.witmergsd.com/)