[ SHOWGSD-L ] *** BOB BRAG FROM QUAD CITIES ***

  • From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 19:56:27 -0500

The quality at the Quad cities shows was just awesome, Winners dog from the
national Rogue completed his championship today and looked fabulous doing
so(Had me really worried). Tom Tom's brother Voodoo Lounge(J.R.) earned the
reserve, shown by yours truly. The winners bitch, a bono daughter(Brenna?)
has a shot at the big cup in my opinion. Reserve to the Falk's lovely
bitch(Sister to Nat. WB) handled by Thomas Falk.

And to top it all of for the first time I showed my own special. It was
quite an honor to finish in front of this superb group of animals. Kathy
Potter awarded Ch. Lindenhill's Vinnie the Viper Best of Breed.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Scott are you jealous?

And to the Cunningham's, thanks for the grooming and ringside assistance as
I dabble inside the ring for a change.
;-)

Oh and one more thing, what a great club. So encouraging to their members
with many of them owner handling their charges in the ring, a nice sight
that I hope continues. The barbeque was so good I had to by and extra order
to bring home to the women who let me escape to the dog show as she is
handling the maternal duties with Lily.