[ SHOWGSD-L ] BOB BRAG!!

  • From: BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:27:08 EDT

Just got another call from Leon Breault who is at the Delaware Valley
specialty today. Showing as a champion for the first time today the 2004 Fut
Vtrx Ch
Marquins Double Trouble as she did yesterday shows exquisitely for Patti and
earns Best of Breed honors against another quality filled specials class.
Daddy AOE Sel Am & Can Ch Weichos Flashdance TC CD HIC ROM (pending) is happy
but
a bit disappointed that we can'
t continue the ROM celebration today with alittle more steak to be shared!!!
Nevertheless he and the Marquin gang want to continue to express appreciation
to Leon and Betty for how much they love our little girl and the skill and
effort they've displayed to bring this girl along. They've been doing this
successfully for far longer than we have and we couldn't be happier that
Trouble
has found a home with them and is bringing them such excitement.

                                                                  Mark Hefner
                                                                  Marquin
Kennels