[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BOARD VOTE: READ THE BYLAWS.....

  • From: Cyndy Davis <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>, <pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:57:12 -0800

Sorry, Judy, it has nothing to do with endorsements. There is always someone in
the club willing to endorse individuals. Don't you think the people who sold
him the dog, the breeders, the handler would be willing to endorse Mr. Hunte?
I am not saying I am against endorsements, I'm just saying it would not have
mattered in this case.

I have nothing against the man or his ideals about dog care, I DO have a
problem with the fact that he cannot control the conditions the puppies he buys
are kept in - he buys from puppy mills and the Amish, some of who I am sure do
not do the proper health checks, keep the dogs in wire cages - well you've all
seen the pictures. And I'm sure does not individually inspect every site.
THAT'S my problem with his process. Cyndy Daviswww.texasdogs.com Callian German
Shepherds

> From: judsohngsd@xxxxxxx> To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx; cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx;
> Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BOARD VOTE: READ THE
> BYLAWS.....> Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:00:05 -0700> > this is a moot point,
> since applications no longer need ANY ENDORSEMENTS> Judy> Judsohn German
> Shepherds> judsohngsd.@xxxxxxx> Visit our website judsohngsd.com> -----
> Original Message ----- > From: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>> To:
> <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>; <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Monday, January 29,
> 2007 9:53 AM> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BOARD VOTE: READ THE BYLAWS.....> >
> cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:> .....An applicant who has received a negative
> vote by the Board may be> presented for membership by one of the applicant's
> endorsers at the next > Annual> Meeting of the Club. The Club may elect such
> an applicant by a favorable > vote> of 75% of the members present. Applicants
> for membership who have been> rejected may not reapply within one year after
> such rejection.> > > Was this followed since eight members of the board voted
> against his> membership and that definitely is 75%?> > > > No, because the
> board vote was positive. (All you need there is a > majority;> it's when
> there would be a majority against that the vote could go to the> whole
> membership, at the request of an <1> endorser, at the annual meeting > <at>
> the National> and that's where you'd need 75% of members present at that>
> particular meeting, NOT 75% of the membership as a whole.)> > Kathy> member
> GSDCA, DVGSDC> three generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!> >
> visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd Dogs_>
> (http://www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds/)> > >
> ============================================================================>
> POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original >
> author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any >
> kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of >
> the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE
> THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY > MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL
> WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS > PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO
> THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY > FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION
> OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE > PROSECUTED.> > For
> assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT
> OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>

> POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original
> Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
> THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
> APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
> [...]
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!