[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BLOOD THINNER - HUMAN

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:38:00 -0600

You really hit me in this post!!!  I said exactly the same thing WHY does
the USA continue to be so stupid.  We use foreign drugs that are not
cleared, we buy childen's toys that are harmful to our babes.  Come on
AMERICA we have to step up here folks.  The price of the item is of course
the reason to purchase foreign products.  AMERICANS need to step up and
pressure our government to stop this pig in a poke.  We need to be able to
manufacture products we can afford.  Graft is the cause of all of these
problems. The option is costing us WAY to much.  Sandi Card