[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BLOAT Suport Group

  • From: JANGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 13:08:00 EDT

I don't know if anyone mentioned this on the list before, but I found this on
my Dane list and absolutely LOVE this idea.  If you join, you don't have to
worry about the cost of surgery for Bloat, at least not the majority of it.  I
hope not to have any of my dogs bloat, but it always is a worry about the
sudden expense of a bloat surgery.  I do have a Dane and he scared us a couple
of
nights ago, thought he was bloating, but it was just a case of too many table
scraps and he had to go potty!!

Here are the URLs to the Bloat Support Group
Subscribe: _BloatSupportGroup-BloatSuppoBloatSupportBlo_
(mailto:BloatSupportGroup-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

List owner: _BloatSupportGroup-BloatSupportGrouBloat_
(mailto:BloatSupportGroup-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Related Link: _http://www.bloatsuphttp://wwwhtt_
(http://www.bloatsupportgroup.com/)

This is a group that was brought together to support each other emotionally
and financially if bloat should strike a dog in their household. The yearly fee
is $20.00 you get a card that covers all the dogs in your
house.  If a dog bloats the money is taken from the fund and the bill is
paid. Then each member sends a precentage of the cost back to the fund to keep
the
buffer there. Ex. Surgery is $1500. If there were 100 members each member
would then send by paypal $15.00 to bring the account back up.
Janet
_www.JanMarGsd.com_ (http://www.JanMarGsd.com)

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)