[ SHOWGSD-L ] BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL AGAIN !!!!

  • From: Iza Kabuska <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:42:29 -0400

Karizma's Liberia Von Loar ("LEEEEEEBY") was honored with a 3-point major,
under heavy competition (there are some BEAUTIFUL bitches out there) by highly
respected Judge Randall Chestnut this past Saturday at the German Shepherd Dog
Club of Grtr. Washington, DC.  AND, to top it all of, the next day, at the
Annapolis Kennel Club, most esteemed Breeder-Judge Col. William Gish gave Libby
Winners Bitch, Best of Winners, BEST OF BREED, AND A GROUP 3 PLACING !!!!!
WOW . . . .   How kewel is that  !!!   Yes, the cream always rises to the top,
even though the cream might  be BLACK !!!  Thank you, judges !!!!
And, a big thank you to Patti Breault Comeau for her expert handling.  (God,
these handlers work HARD).  So Libby is now off to Camp Comeau for some more
training for the up-coming shows here in this country and Canada.

You can see Libby's father, CH Karizma's Born In The USA on my website, along
with her full brothers, Scher-Lo's Rogue of Karizma (poor thing, he is only
black and red) and her stunning solid black brother, Scher-Los Marko von
Karizma.  All of these dogs are out of one of the best-producing bitches I have
ever had the fortune and pleasure of owning, Karizma's Tanzania, who is by CH
Amber's Kahlua Creme, who was another stunning-looking dog and super producer.

My husband, after reading this post of mine, said I am "kvelling"  AND let me
add that he, Alan Ackerman, who has never owned anything but a couple of cats,
has become a "dog person", when, walking out of the motel room, saw me with my
bitch outside on lead, who was "in position" and he knew enough to come to a
dead stop and not continue walking, so as not to "interrupt her" - LOL

If you are still reading, thanks for "listening" to my brag !

Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com