[ SHOWGSD-L ] BLACK FRIDAY

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:49:00 -0500

ELG440@xxxxxxx typed about [ SHOWGSD-L ]  BLACK FRIDAY on 24 Nov 2006, at 12:03:

I considered getting one to use for the National next year, (if anyone
asks  me to do the Blog again), and even thought I might stop in on the
way to work  and pick on up.  Who would be up at 6:00 a.m. on the day
after  Thanksgiving?
 Not my best plan so far this year.

<REPLY> Best Buy was giving our coupons for items at 4am to prevent riots.  All
the stores seem to have opened at 5am

It would seem that those there at 4am, were those who were out partying and
just
stopped by BEFORE going to bed.

Me, I don't go near a Mall from Thanksgiving until a week after New Years.

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com