[ SHOWGSD-L ] BLACK FACTOR AND COAT FREE

  • From: "WEBMASTER" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:46:38 -0400
On 15 Sep 2009, at 13:45, Aftica GSD- Leanne Krieger wrote:

Can anyone tell me if Utopia's Meet Joe Black carries the Black Factor?

Showgsd.org has two pages that we try to keep very updated

BLACK FACTORED DOGS

http://showgsd.org/blackfactor.html

and COAT FREE STUDS

http://showgsd.org/coatfreestuds.html

We maintain a very extensive and informative website

Showgsd-l Administration
http://showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx