[ SHOWGSD-L ] BISS Sel Ex Konigin"s Phantom Of The Opera, TC, HIC, ThD Has His Wings

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 05:06:43 -0500

My Friends,
     I just don't know how such a healthy dog could go so fast. 2 PM
yesterday he was fine.........by 6 PM, he was so far gone, he couldn't come
back. It wasn't bloat, not sure yet what it was. Spunky was that once in a
life time pup! He was SO in love with Pat Evans! He took that show ring by
storm, racking up 8 BOB's and going Sel Ex in 2007 in Denver. That day was a
dream come true for me and Pat...........I will never in my life forget it.
There is such a hole in both our hearts this day. He touched so many lives
as my 4th generation Therapy Dog..... He was that once in a lifetime Dog for
sure. God's speed, our sweet Spunky.................till we can hold you
again! Mo and Pat

Konigin German Shepherds
Home of ....
BISS Sel. EX CH Konigin's Phantom of the Opera TC HIC TD
Ch. Abraxas Lil Shot V Konigin TC CGC TD
Konigin's Great Balls Afire TC CGC TD and 2005 Goodwill Ambassador
The Legacy Continues........