[ SHOWGSD-L ] BISS Sel Ex Konigin"s Phantom Of The Opera Memorial" STUD AUCTION

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

Well we are almost a week into the Auction, and have raised over $3300.00 on 14
STUDS and The 2 puppies from Spunky. Now I realise that many of you are waiting
to get a  bargain, and I understand that. BUT right now I have 2 Sel Ex.
without a bid, and 6 BISS's.

We need to see some BIDS on these great STUDS and the other  Champions and up
and Commers. Sure these breeders and  owners are getting FREE advertising, but
we need to show each of them that we appreciate their donations.

Check out the PICS and there are a couple of NEW ONES, look at the Pedigrees,
Titles front and back, Health Certifications, check out their Web Sites, e-mail
the OWNERS and ASK QUESTIONS, and then BID, BID, BID. Remember these funds are
for your friens and rescues. We don't want a  single GSD to ever end up in
another KILL SHELTER.

TO BID, you must be registered
There is a clickable link on the SunshineSquad Page to register

http://showgsd.org/sunshine.html

After you are registered go to the auction site by clicking on the link on

http://showgsd.org/studauction.html

Morgan Lewis
Fund Raising Chairman
SunShine Squad