[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIS = Harley

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 05:15:39 EDT

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Paula and Harley.....BIS even ranks higher than the
Eukanuba AOE doesn't it?  from a fellow exhibitor who  has walked  in your
shoes...or should I say has FLOWN in your shoes on BOTH  counts(2005)....IT is
AWESOME!!!    ENJOY ENJOY!!!!!!    Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - AKC
JAM/AOE/BIS/BISS CH Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS CH Ropaja's
Chateau
Beaulieu OFA HIC; Our  future: CH. Ropaja's Je Suis Fleur De Lis; Ropaja's Je
Suis Gabrielle.

In a message dated 3/27/2010 1:09:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

AKC  JAM/AOE Ch Harley, PT was BOB under Del Richards, Group I under
Stephen J.  Hubbell, and BEST IN SHOW under Mrs. Donnell Richards, at the
Kennel Club of  Salinas, Inc. Dog Show in Vallejo,
CA. today.  This is his FIRST BEST  IN SHOW, fourth group placing, second
Group I, and 19th Best  of
Breed!!
Handled by JR Alcantara, the GREATEST HANDLER IN THE WHOLE  WIDE WORLD!!!

Paula, 199 days and  counting