[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BIS

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>, <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:16:33 -0500

Ahh...the Pointer is gorgeous, as was her dam.  This one won the National
this year, under a British judge, altho not a breeder judge.  She is
secretly co-owned by a member of Westminster, secret because he's on the
events committee and members can't show...but look out for his name, Sean
McCarthy, to come out afterwards.
      However, all pressures aside, Don should eat that Aussie bitch with a
spoon...........I hope he does!
I don't know who tipped the press to get all hot and bothered about the
Beagle...it's a good one, but nobody is sure how the press got onto him. The
Sealy won some of the big terrier events during the past year so should be a
contender, too...it remains to be seen if the Pointer prevails in the group
tonite, and also if the Toy Poodle comes thru....she just might not, as
there have been a couple of upsets in the breeds there.  My other faves in
the toy group include the long coat Chihuahua...she is just good enough to
convert anyone to being a fan...we'll have to wait and see.  And while I
fully expect the sporting dogs to be as good as the Herding group, the
politics get in the way of my enjoying it....one of my other favorite dogs
there is the Gordon Setter, Nike.....he is welcome to come and live with me
at any time!!!
     Peggy