[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BIO's

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gsdman2@xxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:04:46 -0700

Hi Tom;
The BIOS ARE part of the campaign and are expected.   HOWEVER.....sometimes
life just
gets in the way.   Gail sent her Bio this time and it did not arrive to either
Sharon or Lew.
No one's fault.
NO ONE can go back and solve that problem......it is a dead horse.    NO ONE
wants any to fail
to arrive!   We all like the BIOs even when it is someone we may not vote for.
Another Candidate was traveling and did not meet his deadline and another one
was just very late.
NO ONE can force the U.S. mail nor the Internet nor the Candidates to get the
Bios in.    Surely
we  have ALL had problems with both the US Mail, the Internet and LIFE enough
to understand
that  the Club cannot ENFORCE this!!!      It's a moot point.

Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net
www.Marhaven.com