[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG RED SABLE BRAG!!!!!!!

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 23:44:45 -0700

Just arrived home today(Tuesday) from Sacramento and what a great weekend we
had.
Select Ch. Danka's Dream Catcher v Stoyland, TC, aka CHASE the red sable,(CH
Sonnenbachtal's Dream Chaser x Stoyland's Randy v Stonehaven) collected two
more Best of Breeds and a Group 4 at the Richmond Kennel club shows in Dixon CA.

Chase was guided to the winner's circle both days by Art Sinclair.  Thank you,
Art for taking the time and interest and for a job masterfully done.

Ben B. is a gem and I thank you for all your effort.

Very special thanks to Mrs. Jackie Rayner and Mr. Ken Rayner, Jr. for awarding
BOB to Chase Sat. & Sun. and to Norman Herbel for the Group placing.

I appreciate the many nice comments on Chase and the ringside support.  Some
nice people even stayed around to give support in the group both days.  Thanks
a bunch.

Glad to be back in AZ, looking forward to out next trip. Was a very happy trip
home.

Carol Weale ~ Danka