[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG PUPPY BRAG for JOHAN!!!

  • From: "Kelly Salava" <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:13:38 -0500

Typical me, I am posting my weekend brags late again...
This was a great weekend at the Sioux Valley Kennel Club in SD.  On
Saturday, Trio's Johan Santana V Marquis went Best Puppy.  Then we got to
show in the big group ring for the Puppy Herding Group and we came away with
a Group 1 (his second puppy group 1).  But here is the best part...Johan
then went on to win Best Puppy in Show.  He showed like a SuperStar... ears
up, pulling out, going forward but easy.  I was so proud of him!  On Sunday,
under judge Mr. Dana Cline he went WD, BOW and BEST OF BREED for a 3 point
major.  He just turned 9 months on Sunday and already has 6 points and a
major!  Thank you to everyone that supported us.  I have never had so much
clapping and cheering for a puppy.  And he loved it!  Johan aka "Yo, No" (he
is a curious pup) is bred and owned by Roger and Linda Salava, Liz Oster and
myself and also shown by me.  His Daddy is the new BIM CH OSCAR and his
Mommy is our BIF CH Maizy (Ch. Marquis' All About Me).  I think that makes 6
qualifiers for Oscar now...way to go!  Thanks for listening...or reading.
Hope everyone has a HAPPY and SAFE 4th of JULY!

Kelly in MN
Trio Shepherds