[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BIG Herding Brag!!

  • From: Suzanne Muldoon <heritajkennels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 19:18:50 -0700

Hey, no kidding!  You should be very happy, that hardly ever happens,
ever!  Wow!  I'm really impressed.  I'll have to tell Paula in New Mexico
about that.  Her son Seth in New Mexico, who's a firefighter, bought my
pick male and his mom, Paula will train "Tiller" for him in several fields
of endeavor including herding.  Paula has some gorgeous winning Border
Collies herself.  It'll be something for her to strive for with  Seth's
puppy.  He's only 7 wks. old now, but watch out world!!
Big Congratulations Cynthia
P.S.  Tiller's reg. name is Heritaj Trial By Fire  (the whole litter's
theme is Fire) Pick Girl's name is Heritaj Baby You're a Firework  "Boom".