[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG BREEDERS BRAG - New Champion

  • From: joanne conboy <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdc list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 08:24:07 -0800 (PST)

Saturday at the Worcester County KC in Fitchburg, MA, Fellsway Jay-z Kasch went
RWD for a major reserve under Rosalind Schaefer.  Thanks Roz.

  Yesterday at the same show site under Mr. Garry Newton, Kasch went WD for a 3
point major and finished his Championship!!    Thank you Mr. Newton for
finishing our boy.  He is now an Am & Can Champion.

  Kasch is owned and loved by Debie, Jaimie & Baby Kyle Connors and Jan
Weatherbee.  Kasch loves Kyle so much.  Every time you take the carriage away
he has a fit.  He just wants to be close to the baby.  The carriage for Kasch
is great for doubling... Haha.

  Sire is Sel Ch Riverdells Black Ice, OFA  and his dam is Ch Fellsway Meg
Ryan, OFA.  Meg now has two champions towards her ROM.

  Proud breeders are Joanne Conboy & Barbara & Frank Lopez.

  Kasch's handler and friend is Sean Conboy aka  "Handler Extraordinaire" to
some of us on the east coast.  Thank you sean for a great job as usual.

  Debbie Hokannen is the President of the Worcester County KC and she made sure
the Shepherds had a nice BIG double ring for both days.  Plenty of room for the
dogs to move and both days, the judges worked them.  Thanks Debbie.  It was
also good to see some All Breed judges sitting at ring side watching the
judging.  I noticed about 5 or 6 on both days.

  I would also like to thank everyone for all the ring support Kasch received
on both days.  It was overwhelming.  So many people coming up and
congratulating us.  Boy did we all feel good and what sportsmanship!   Congrats
to all the other winners.

  Thanks for listening.

  Joanne Conboy                                 fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx