[ SHOWGSD-L ] BIG BIG Brag

  • From: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 16:53:52 EDT

Today at the Central IN Specialty, Yankee of Fran-Jo was 1st Am.-bred Dog,
and WD for a 4 point major.  Added to his existing two 5 point majors this
makes 14 Points for "Hoss".   However; "Hoss" is embarrassed to admit  he was
beaten today by his little sister, Isabel of Fran-Jo, who was WB, BOW,  and BOB
and also won a 4 point major.  THANK YOU to judge Sharon  Newcomb.

Both Yankee and Isabel are sired by the great Can GV./Am Sel Exc Ch Jag of
Fran-Jo ROM and they are out of my RMB Lisa of Fran-Jo Anne Isle (#2
Futurity/Maturity Producer 2005).  Lisa is sired by the great, Sel Ch/MV  Gonvi
Ruklakar's Manny and is out of Ch R-Drew of Fran-Jo.

Yankee and Isabel were bred by myself and Martha Simonett and are  owned,
conditioned and shown by Fran and Joan Ford.  Thanks so much and
congratulations
to Fran and Joan Ford, the best friends and mentors that Martha  and I could
ever want.  Yankee was handled by the great Scott Yergin  (thanks Scott) and
Isabel was handled by her buddy, Kent Boyles, who did his  usual fantastic job.

Did I mention that I am again on Cloud 9?  And that Hoss and Isabel  have
brothers and sisters who need show homes?

Gary Lewis
Garter German Shepherd Dogs

_Garter german Shepherd  dogs_ (http://hometown.aol.com/gsd0110/index.html)