[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BEWARE

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx, cyndyinhouston@xxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:50:36 EST

In a message dated 1/23/2006 10:36:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx writes:
but  given the number of dogs that should and do not contribute to the future
of  our beloved breed, we must all do whatever we can to insure that the
truly  good and great dogs get shown and bred.

Geezzzeee, the mail just got turned on only for me to find out  I've been
doin' it all wrong, lol.  I put wonderful, show quality dogs in  loving homes
where they sleep on the beds of their people.  I don't feel  any sense of
obligation to the breed that they need to be in show homes.   Show homes are a
pain
in the rear.  I won't make a promise beyond saying a  puppy is nice that
they'll be next year's super star, and rather than grow  out all the nice ones,
I do
what I feel is right by the puppy; get it into a  loving set of arms in a
home where it will have the entire world revolve around  it.  If a good one
goes
unappreciated for its "show quality", so be  it.

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_