[ SHOWGSD-L ] BENEFIT for Dog with Cancer in Orange, CT FRIDAY

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:28:23 -0400 (EDT)

Just reaching out to those who might know of Mary, the 3 legged Rescue girl
 who has been providing animals with her blood for transfusions as well as
saving  the lives of countless animals by educating families that dogs can
live with  three legs..

Mary was recently diagnosed with cancer and the costs for her daily chemo
as well as other Vet bills are sooo high and we want to help her owner to
bring  her life... as she has given to so many other animals.  She is an
amazing  dog...  and been such a survivor!

This Friday Night at the Orange Ale House, 517 Boston Post Rd, Orange  CT
5pm until 9pm
LIVE Acoustic Music from the Total Hacks
$10 Donation for FREE Buffet, FREE first domestic beer, and those who drink
 absolute for every drink you are given a raffle ticket towards a FREE
Getaway  Vacation!
Raffle

If you cannot make it PLEASE let me know if you can provide a RAFFLE  ITEM.
  One of our group can come get it if you are local to this  area  :)

any post.