[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BEING A BREEDER

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:17:17 EST

In a message dated 12/15/2004 5:16:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> You miss the point Dawnmarie, this has nothing to do with training or
> working or anything else.  It is the breeders that are charging horrendous
> prices
> for pet quality puppies just because they are from import parents.  Come on,
> you have been to the Seiger shows and seen the big business mentality.
> Someone will buy an import bitch of mediocre quality with some titles and
> breed her
> and charge an arm and a leg for anything she may produce..no matter what the
> quality..but then again, PT Barnum was no fool.

no i didnt miss the point, i know people get robbed by those idiots who do
that overseas.. they do it here too and its awful, but the buyers need to
beware
and do their research...  it does take away money from the good breeders...
yes.  its awful to hear someone get robbed by paying 3 grand for a
companion/pet.. but some think more is better...   not me  lol

dawnmarie