[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BEGGING! RE: Dog on the move - help needed

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KHeckman@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 06:24:37 -0700 (PDT)

While it would be such a help to me to have her transported by ground, I am no
fan of flying dogs, I can see that this is very unlikely.  I need her home
sooner than when I will be up in the DC area to care for my now very much alone
Mother as my brother is in a coma from his storke, and we have been asked to
define what extrodenary means we will not go to to keep him alive.

  I will be going to DC during the winter break, but the dog cannot wait till
then, the family that bought her is in crisis as the wife considered the dog
was to replace her.  Now the husband has the dog and 3 kids all by himself.  I
need the dog out of the immediately and it would seem that there are not quite
enough people on this list able to help me.

  Kathy Heckman has done an amazing job of trying to get help for me to get
Bertha/Max home, but I am not going to continue to hope that the kindness of
the list will come through.  I will contact Nancy Harper directly either Monday
afternoon after seeing a lawyer about bringing Mom to Florida or on Tuesday
when I hope to have a clear head.

  Thank you Kathy Heckman for being a true friend, I hope we meet one day
  sheila
Katherine Heckman <KHeckman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, I'm resulting to BEGGING for help...We need just 1 or 2 more
volunteers to help get this doggie back where she belongs! ANYONE in DC
willing to help get her to Richmond VA., or close to it?
We have covered everything else. Please help us out. I'd like to get
her to NC by Thursday!

Kathy
252-422-3609