[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BAnfield

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 17:32:34 -0400

I don't know where else Banfield operates, but here, they are in
PetSmart stores..........so not the ones associated with Hunte.   Now,
that's not to say that they aren't in other pet stores, too....we don't
have any of the Hunte variety around here that I know of.
       Another thing I have against the vets there is that when I took
one of my Cavalier girls in for a rabies shot (which I had to get so she
could be licensed) the two vets on duty took one look and said "Oh, is
that a Cavalier"  They have heart disease, you know"
       Such an impression they made on me, I can't tell
you.................  I'm firmly convinced that the vets there have to
be those who can't get "real" jobs......... and I was serious about the
need for baths and haircuts.  I have seen the vets at other PetSmart
stores, too, altho I haven't gone too close to them...but people have
told me about the big push for all shots at once (they tried that on me,
too, and were NOT nice when I refused)...and I forgot about the
microchips...they do push that, too............bunch of losers, if you
ask me!
Peggy