[ SHOWGSD-L ] BAY STATE GSDC SPECIALTY MATCH BRAGS For JAMIROQUAI

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:48:46 EST

This past Sunday at the Bay State specialty match our 5 mth old male, "Amyr's
Mantock of Witmer" won the 5-7 class, and went on to Best Puppy !!  Manny is
a dark, plush boy with a great attitude, and movement. Thank You to judge
Laurie Pruett ! Manny is owed/bred, by Gail Shaheen, and myself. His sire is:
Am
Sel Exc Can Sel CH Witmer's Jamiroquai ofa, Dam; Witmer's Dancing in the Rain
Amyr ofa. Manny is the repeat breeding of our new CH Amyr's Naugatuck of
Witmer.. Who I forgot to add two important judges on his champion brag, Kathy
Potter, and Edie Trocki, Thank You !!
Also,  Fellsway Killer Bee "Sting" was awarded Best Adult, at the ripe old
age of a year, and a half...He is owned by Jan Weatherbee, and Joanne Conboy.
Bred by Joanne, and Frank & Barbara Lopez. Sting is an extremely masculine,
handsome boy. He is richly pigmented, with a gorgeous head, and bone, good
moving
dog as well.. Sired by: Am Sel Exc Can Sel CH Witmer's Jamrioquai x CH
Fellsway Meg Ryan.

The quality was deep.. It was a large turnout for people, and dogs. Nice to
see. Thank You again judge Laurie Pruett.... Nice Job done by the Bay State Club

Susie
www.witmergsd.com